Tuesday, August 2, 2011

CR84FN34 Color Challenge

Today I'm playing along with the CR84FN34 Color Challenge!  Lavender, celery, and gray make such a pretty combination, and I did my best to combine those three colors.  Here's my take on the challenge:
I had fun playing with my Tim Holtz bird cage die, and a Martha Stewart edge punch.
I used glimmer mist to turn the bird and one of these flowers lavender.  I love the glitter on them.  Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!  It's fun to have visitors!  

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: K & Company Watercolor Bouquet
Birdcage: Crate Paper Portrait Collection-Vintage Lace
Flowers: Prima
Chipboard Bird: Tattered Angels
Pearls: Making Memories
Sentiment: Papertrey Ink



6 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Fabulous card Becky! Love the birdcage and sugary flowers! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Sue Lelli said...

BECKY, LOVE the punched edges and the sugar coated flowers! PRETTY card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Marie said...

WOW that edger really frames the beautiful birdcage. I love all the textured effects on the papers, they work well together.

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty edge...and sweet littel pearls as accents! Well done :)

MTNestor said...

Becky, I really like the way the birdcage turned out. What distressing ink color did you use on the birdcage?

Penny N.

Andrea M said...

This is so BEAUTIFUL! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments!!