Thursday, August 4, 2011

Grateful!

I was inspired to make another card for the CR84FN35 Color Challenge.  I chose some soft, vintage papers for this card.  Celery and lavender make such a pretty color combination.  Here is my second card for the challenge:
I decided to stamp some pretty images on one half of my card.  I want to try to experiment more with my ever-growing supply of stamps!  I used glimmer mist to make a "lavender" flower.  I don't have many embellishment in the gray color family, but I found this sweet little Jenni Bowlin stick pin, and a gray pearl in my stash.
Thanks for stopping by for a visit today!  I love having visitors!  Have a great day!

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: K & Co. Charlotte, Ancestry; Graphic 45 Le Romantique
Ribbon: Little Pink Studio
Stamps: Kaisercraft Devonshire; Crafty Secrets Clear Art Stamps; Tim Holtz Urban Grunge
Sentiment: Studio G
Stick Pin: Jenni Bowlin
Flower: Prima
Lace: Paper Studio


6 comments:

Marie said...

Your card is simply beautiful. I love the different stamps that you used. What a creative way to ink up those forgotten stamps.

Mona Pendleton said...

Becky, love how you stamped the images on your background! That flower is gorgeous and I love the pretty tag! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Claudia Matthews said...

THis is such a pretty card. I love everything about it.

Sue Lelli said...

Such BEAUTIFUL stamping, Becky! LOVE the misted flower and gray counts, even if it's a stickpin and pearl! THX for playing with us again at CR84FN!

Andrea M said...

GORGEOUS card Becky! Great take on the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

Cher said...

Very beautiful card Becky! So soft and elegant with the perfect pop of color! The script, dressform and flourish work beautifully together! Also love how you combined it with what looks like Graphic 45 paper...Wonderful!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments!!