Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Mind's Eye Blog Challenge 26

I am a HUGE fan of My Mind's Eye products!!  I love ALL of them!  I decided to join in the fun on the My Mind's Eye Blog today and make a layout for their current layout challenge.  I rarely make layouts, but using the sketch on the MME blog, this one came together fairly quickly for me.  Here's the layout sketch from the MME blog:
And here's my take on the layout sketch:
Here's a closer look.  I decided to punch holes in my scalloped border trim and hang some baubles from it.
I found this sweet doily at a rummage sale recently.  I thought it looked so pretty on my layout!
I love stick pins and couldn't resist using a few here:


Thanks so much for checking out my layout challenge entry!!  I'd love for you to leave me a comment and let me know what you think!  Have a great day!

Supples:
Patterned Paper:     MME Lost & Found Two Breeze "Precious" Motif Paper
                                MME So Sophie "Happy for You" Precious Stripe Paper
                                MME So Sophie "Open Your Heart" Berry Stem Paper
Die Cut:                   MME So Sophie "Clever"
Chipboard Accents:  MME Laundry Line Coastal "Authentic" Chipboard Border
                                 MME Stella & Rose Hazel "Fancy" Layered Chipboard
                                Crystal Baubles:       Making Memories
Flower:                    Maya Road
Doily, Glittered Heart:  From my stash :)


2 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a beautiful LO Becky! Lovely photo and I love the elegant bejeweled trim!

pmshort3 said...

Very nice work! I do enjoy looking at your blog
Just don't seem to be able to do that myself. But can enjoy your handiwork. It is beautiful.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments!!