Saturday, July 30, 2011

Love is in the Air

I tend to wait until the last minute to buy gifts and make cards for birthdays and weddings.  I know I should work way ahead on these things, but....what can I say?!  Anyway, I "threw" this wedding card together rather quickly for the wedding of a very sweet couple this afternoon.  (Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Matt Weber!!)  Not much time to play with embellishments, so it's rather simple, but I still like it.
Thanks for stopping by today!!  Have a great weekend!

Supplies:
Red Patterned Paper: DCWV
Floral Paper: Webster's Pages
Alpha Stickers:  Creative Imagination
Lacy Border stamp: MME
Ribbon: Hobby Lobby


1 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Becky! So rich and elegant looking! Surely your friends loved it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments!!