Saturday, January 14, 2012

Altered Christmas Frame

I realize that Christmas is over, but I wanted to share this altered picture frame I made.  


I started with a $1 frames from Michaels and painted the back and all of the edges with white paint.  I used this beautiful Vinage Holiday paper from Daisy D's to cover the frame.  I love it!  (Unfortunately, I believe that Daisy D's is out of business.)  I tied a pretty piece of ribbon around the bottom of the frame, then hot glued on a few sprigs from a Christmas garland- also from Michaels.  The pretty gem in the center of the bow is a brad from K & Company.  I love these simple frames, and they make great gifts!  Thanks for stopping by today!!

1 comments:

Kathy said...

Hi Becky, I came by to see your Mojo Monday challenge (which I love BTW) and got side tracked by all of your other lovely creations. This frame is beautiful and I love your scarves as well. Thanks for stopping by my blog....I'm now following yours.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments!!