Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mojo Monday 224

Finally... a new card!  I have been itching to do some papercrafting!!  I decided to MAKE time for doing something I love- making cards, layouts, and other scrappy things!  For inspiration, I used a card sketch from Mojo Monday 224:

Here is my take on this week's sketch:
 I LOVE My Mind's Eye paper and embellishments!  I used the Lost & Found Two "Sunshine" 6x6 Paper Pad for this card.
 Isn't this little bird cage sweet?  That's also from the MME Lost & Found Two collection.
My other supplies include cardstock: (Core'dinations Black Magic Collection), sentiment stamps: (Inkadinkado and Unity Stamp Company), metal clock embellishment: (Bo Bunny), ribbon: (May Arts), Stickles: (Ranger).  Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  I'd love for you to leave me a comment!
Becky

2 comments:

Susan said...

Your card turned out really cute....see you are so creative! Love the paper you used. I like all the things you have made! I really like your background on your blog...I might even have to say it is my favorite one so far!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful use of the sketch! Love your added embellies and use of the MME papers!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments!!