Saturday, May 14, 2011

Vintage Wedding Card

I hope you're all having a great weekend!  I'm trying to be a little laid-back today.  The past two months have been a bit overwhelming for me, so today I decided to just relax and rest!!  I also decided that next week, I will be focused on heart and home.  No appointments!  Just keep the week low-key and focus on what's most important.  (Now let's see if things go as planned! :)
I'm sharing a card today that I created for the Mojo Monday 190 Sketch Blog.  I tried to create an elegant card with a bit of a vintage feel to it.  Just click on the photos for a close up.
It's simple, not fancy, but I think it would be a nice wedding card.  I do like red, black, and cream together.  
Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a restful weekend!

Supplies:  (Patterned Paper) Chapelle- Paris Nights Collection by GCD Studios
                (Red Organza Trim) JoAnn Fabrics
                (Vintage Image) Download from HubPages
                (Gemstone Brads) Making Memories
                (Sentiment and Tag/Label) Papertrey Ink
                (Scalloped Border) Creative Imaginations


1 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

Oh this is so GORGEOUS! love THE RED, BLACK AND CREAM TOGETHER! pretty VINTAGE ROSES AND love THE BLACK AND WHITE PAPER!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments!!