Monday, May 16, 2011

Sweet Summer Days

I have a new card today that I'm entering in the CR84FN Color Challenge contest.  I love the color combo they have chosen.  They remind me of sweet summer days, picnics at the park, relaxing in the backyard while sipping lemonade.....
I'm so excited about the card I made this morning.  It came together quickly and it was just FUN to create!!  I won't be able to send it to anyone right away, because I just need to look at it for awhile! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, and I would love for you to leave a comment!  Have a wonderful week!

Supplies:  (Patterned Paper, Chipboard embellishment)- Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe Collection
                (Doily Tag)-Martha Stewart
                (Yellow Ribbon)- The Little Pink Studio
                (Stick Pin)- K & Company
                (Border Stamp)- My Mind's Eye Stella Rose
                (Sentiment)- Fiskars




5 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Becky! Love all the layers especially the lacey circle and the patterned paper you used! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Deborah Frings said...

Oh how pretty!! Lots of wonderful layers, pretty papers and a fab ribbon too! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Sue Lelli said...

Becky, so many wonderful layers of lovliness! LOVE the flower pin, too! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Andrea M said...

Gorgeous Becky! Truly beautiful card! Love the offset doilies! Thanks for playing along with us at CR84FN! Hope you'll join us again next week!!!

Cyndie said...

Cool card! I love the combination of patterns & textures. It's a very uplifting card!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments!!