Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Card Challenge Entry

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  I'm excited about the card I'm sharing today!  I've been wanting to enter a card challenge/contest for some time now, and today I'm actually doing it!  I chose my colors based on The Shabby Tea Room week #60 Sweet Dreams challenge.  (Since Mother's Day is Sunday, I chose a sentiment about mothers.)  My card design is based on the Mojo Monday 189 contest.  This was a fun challenge, and I love how my card turned out!  I would love for you to leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

                                       
I used Little Yellow Bicycle Freshprint Clothesline papers, a Martha Steward doily tag and border punch, and Pink Paislee Licorice artisan tape (to make the banner tag).  I found that cute little butterfly in my stash.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!

6 comments:

Terri Daugherty said...

I love these colors together and the black is such an excellent accent piece. Makes everything just "pop". Very nice!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the crisp black accents. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Lisa Lynn said...

Very elegant. Love the color and paper that you used.

jjcreations said...

This is gorgeous - love the colours.

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card!! Love that sketch! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

Hugs...
Melissa

Sue Lelli said...

This is just STUNNING! LOVE the colors and the added black details! FAB card!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments!!