Thursday, March 22, 2012

In Everything Give Thanks

The Bible tells us "in everything give thanks."  This is not always an easy thing to do.  When life is smooth sailing, it's easy to give thanks, but when the trials and difficulties come along (and they do come along for all of us), having a thankful heart can be a tough challenge.
One thing I have learned is that all things happen for a reason, and we may not know that reason right away.  However, one thing is certain-- God is still on the throne, and He makes no mistakes.  God is reminding our family to be thankful even during a difficult time that we're going through right now.  So, I am thankful.  I am so thankful that I know Him personally, and that He has given me His Word to encourage me during this trial.  
I was reminded yesterday to look at all of the good things God has done for me and be thankful for them!  As for the trial...."this too shall pass."  And by God's grace, I'll be drawn closer to Him, because He took me through it.

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye So Sophie Collection
Brads: MME Miss Caroline Collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments!!