Thursday, March 31, 2011

Easy Altered Frame

Today I'm sharing an altered frame I made a while ago, but haven't posted yet.  I love to use my scrapbook supplies for home decor.  These $1.00 frames from Michaels are fun, fast, and easy to make and look great when they're done.  Wouldn't these make great gifts?!
 I used patterned paper from Creative Memories for this sweet frame.  The rhinestone swirls are from Prima.  I made the flower by fan folding a strip of paper.  Just cut a strip of paper, use decorative edge scissors on one long side of the paper, ink that edge, then fan-fold it and glue the edges together.  Flatten it to form a flower and glue a button or something pretty in the center.  Really fun and easy!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments!!