Thursday, February 10, 2011

Encouragement

One way that I like to be an encouragement to others is through cards.  I enjoy making cards to tell others that I'm thinking of them, praying for them, or thanking them for an act of kindness they have done.  Today I'm sharing a few cards I just finished.  

This first card uses My Mind's Eye 29th Street Market line for the background paper.  The deep turquoise scalloped paper is from K & Company's Margo line.  The sweet little sentiment is a stamp from Basic Grey, and the rosebud flowers are from Michaels. 


 The next card is made from the Scarlett collection by Glitz Designs.  The "thank you" stamp is from Making Memories.


I'll be back soon to share a few more cards.  Thanks for looking!

1 comments:

Deanna said...

wow! Those are beautiful!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments!!