Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pink Paislee Photo Album

I made this altered photo album (picked up at the thrift store) for my son and daughter-in-law. I wanted them to have something pretty to put their wedding pictures in. For this this project, I used Bayberry Cottage papers, flip notes, pleated ribbon, and a black chipboard embellishment. The green chipboard frame from is from Tattered Angels. I stamped it with a Tim Holtz script stamp, then sprayed it with Olive Vine and Pearl Glimmer Mist. The pearl brad is from Kaisercraft. The key to success on these albums is a good adhesive. I used Modge Podge for the large areas of paper, but I used super sticky double-sided tape on all the edges of the papers to really make them hold.
Thanks for looking! Have a great week!

2 comments:

Stacy Cohen said...

This is beautiful!! I love the stamped chipboard. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Deanna said...

This is really gorgeous! I know they will treasure this for many years!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments!!