Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bayberry Cottage Altered Photo Album

Pink Paislee is my absolute favorite scrapbooking company! I love their beautiful, rich papers and lovely, unique embellishments! I decided to use the PP Bayberry Cottage line to altar a little photo album I picked up at the Goodwill. I ripped the old cover off the album and cut the PP paper a little bigger than the measurements of my album (approx. 12"x7.5"). I used Modge Podge to adhere the paper to the album, then put double-sided adhesive tape on the paper edges and turned them to the inside of the album. I used coordinating PP paper to cover the insides of the album. I used all Bayberry Cottage embellishments to decorate the cover of the album with the exception of the white pearl trim. That is from JoAnn Fabrics. This was a quick and easy project that I gave as a gift to my daughter-in-law's mother.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments!!