Thursday, October 18, 2012

Many Thanks

I started my blog a few year ago to easily share my paper craft projects with friends and family.  I rarely share anything of a personal nature here, but today I'm going to do both.  For almost 8 months, my husband has been unemployed.  It has been a very difficult and challenging time for our family.  At times it has been very discouraging and frightening, not knowing what the future holds.  But through these past months, we have had the love and faithful support of family and friends. They have prayed for us, encouraged us, and some have even helped us financially.  So this post is to say "Thank You!" to our family and friends for all that you have done for us.  We are thankful and grateful to each of you who have shown your love to us in so many ways.
We also give thanks to our Heavenly Father for His love, care, and provision for us.  God's Word has been our constant source of hope and strength, and we would not have made it this far without it.  We know that God has a purpose for all that He does in our lives, and these past 8 months have all been part of His plan and purpose for our family.  We are thankful for God's leading, and Patrick is now starting his own business.  We appreciate your continued prayers as Patrick works to get his business up and running.
Crafting and blogging have fallen by the wayside these past 8 months, so a few days ago I got busy and made some fall cards.  I had so much fun combining some of my favorite paper lines including Authentique's new Thankful collection, Simple Stories Harvest Lane and Generations collections.
"Now thanks be to God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ" II Corinthians 2:14

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments!!