Friday, September 9, 2011

Ruffled Amy Butler Swing Bag

I purchased an Amy Butler purse pattern a few years ago, and FINALLY finished it yesterday!!  The pattern doesn't call for ruffles, but I was inspired by my daughter's ruffled purse from Children's Place and "copied" it.  I used linen fabric and some beaded trim that came in a scrapbook kit.  (I often use my scrapbook supplies for much more than paper projects!)  I added some twisted fabric flowers to add a pop of color.  This will be my last ruffled purse, as it turned out to be quite time consuming!  Take a look: 
Also, I want to thank Ruth and Susan for leaving comments on my last post to win a purse organizer.  Since only two people left comments, they BOTH win a purse organizer!!  Thanks Ruth and Susan!  I'll be in touch with you to let your choose your fabrics!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments!!