Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Treat Bags


Today I'm sharing some little treat bags I made for the ladies in my Bible Study class.  A few weeks ago, they threw a surprise "Birthday Brunch" for me, and I wanted to give them a little something both for Easter and to say "thank you"!  My inspiration for these came from Melissa Phillips' blog, LilyBean's Paperie.  Check out her April 14, 2011 post.  I purchased the glassine bags from Papertrey Ink.






I used mostly Basic Grey papers for these bags.  I used a little bit of everything for embellishments...Crate Paper journaling cards and chipboard, Maya Road stick pins, My Mind's Eye stamps, hand dyed crinkle ribbon from My Craft Spot, buttons from my stash...


These were lots of fun to make!!  Just click on any picture for a close up of the details.  Thanks for stopping by my blog!


1 comments:

cherry said...

sooo pretty! love that flower. cherry

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments!!