Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So Easy Black & White Frames!

I love how fast and easy these altered picture frames are to make! These are the $1.00 frames from Michaels. I painted the frames white, then placed them face down on the back of my Creative Memories paper and traced the outline of the frame and the opening. I used Mod Podge to adhere the paper to the frame. When it was completely dry, I inked all the edges with black chalk ink.
For the flower on the first frame, I cut a strip of CM paper about 1" wide x 12" long. Then I trimmed one long edge with scalloped scissors, inked the edges, folded it fanfold style, then formed it in a circle. I used a glue gun to hold it together. The black crystal swirls are from Zva Creative. Isn't my cousin's sweet little girl Emma beautiful?! I love the elegance of this second frame. Absolutely beautiful paper! For this frame I just added some sheer black ribbon and a silver button to finish it off. Thanks for looking!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments!!