Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sweet Treats!

My husband and I are picking up our little Anna (8 years old!) this morning from her first week ever of junior camp. She was so excited to go on Monday! I know she had a wonderful time! She had a sweet counselor named Abby, whose seven little "chicks" followed her around all week. I thought it would be nice to make Abby a sweet treat to show her how much we appreciate her taking such good care of Anna all week.
I got this idea from the Paper Crafts Magazine "Home and Heart". I simply put the yellow check paper through my printer to get "Sweet Treats for You". I trimmed it out with scalloped edge scissors, then matted it with black cardstock and adhered it to my paper bag. I filled the bag with a dozen chocolate chip cookies, folded the top down and punched two holes in it, then tied some ribbon through the holes. Kinda cute, eh? We're off to camp soon. Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments!!